Friday, September 16, 2011

MORE heifers!!

Well, just doing a quick post . . . me and my mom and a few of my siblings went to the Stilwell Livestock Auction on Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 again. And we came home with 5 heifers. 1 thin Longhorn, 1 Holstein heifer and 3 Angus heifer young calves. These heifers are for sale and also the brown and white Longhorn heifer (in the last two pictures of this post) is for sale . . . . E-mail (kim@goodgoat.net) or call for more info 918-598-4007.


Here are some pictures. I will try to get better pictures of the Angus heifers when I can. 






Nice healthy longhorn heifer. Weighed #570 on 8/31/11.
Should make a nice butcher calf or keep her for a breeding cow.
$550 OBO
E-mail 
(kim@goodgoat.net) or call for more info (918)-598-4007.


Have a great week!!

~ Haleluyah

No comments:

Post a Comment