Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!! We had a big party last night with all our friends . . . had a GREAT time . . . it was VERY fun and exciting! It was a very different type of party . . . the dress code was pajamas (I know, kinda strange:) ), and the theme of the party was singing (we had a karaoke and lip sync contest and also a few other singing type games). We also had a net, filled with balloons hanging from the rafters in the house.

Here are some pictures -

Here are just a few different food pictures . . . there was lots of good food:)


A cake my one of sisters made.

Bean dip for the chips.

Here are some of the decorations.






And here is the net with balloons.

Also two of my brothers colored their mohawks red. Me and two of my sisters also dyed our whole head of hair red with .


I hope you all had/have a great new year!!

~ Haleluyah

No comments:

Post a Comment