Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Willa Kidded!!

Well, at 3:44 am Willa, one of our blue-eyed, polled mini nubian does, kidded. My sister that does the goats with me and my mom, heard her making noise, so she told mom and mom told me. My sister got down there and the buckling was stuck really bad, but she was able to pull the kid out. The first kid is a buckling. Then, the second kid came, and she was breech. When the kid came out it did not flop and was not suffocating as bad as we had happen before. The second kid is a doeling, and she weighs 4 and a half pounds. The sire to the kids is Dreamy-Hollow Lando. Both the Dam and the Sire have blue eyes, and the both of the kids have blue eyes,
The Sire (Lando)
The Dam (Willa) before she kidded:

The buckling (the first kid)



The doeling (the second kid)



Have a great day!

Haleluyah

No comments:

Post a Comment